Chef Zorba's is a successful neighborhood Greek diner that has been serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in Denver's Congress Park since the 1970's. Our many regular customers have come to know us as a neighborhood staple with great food at reasonable prices. We are hiring a Restaurant Manager to lead the staff and help optimize the operational aspects of our high-volume restaurant.
We specifically need help:
- Making our guests feel welcome and are making sure they are provided with friendly, efficient service.
- Overseeing our talented and committed staff by training, scheduling, and coaching them to put forth their best performance.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, reviewing, evaluating, and when necessary, terminating staff. Providing fair and consistent support, training, policies, rules and procedures.
- Monitoring financial performance, specifically sales, COGS, labor, sales exceptions, cash management, etc.
- Overseeing ordering and inventory of non-food supplies and equipment, specifically liquor, beverages, paper products, linens, etc.
- Ensuring that the restaurant and equipment are kept clean, sanitary and in excellent working condition through regular inspection and overseeing a scheduled maintenance program.
- Working with our Kitchen Manager to ensure that menu items are consistently prepared and served with high food standards.
- Developing an engaging culture and rewarding work environment for all employees.
Send us your resume if you:
- Have three or more years of restaurant management experience.
- Have an understanding of basic computer programs, operating a POS system and are good at math.
- Consider yourself a good coach and communicator and are professional, warm, committed and patient.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and flex time
- Free shift meals and discounted dining
- Health insurance subsidy